About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a scrapbook hoarder. I love to scrapbook and I hope that I can offer some inspiration to you and get inspiration from your blogs as well.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slowly..... but its happening

Well I have lost a total of 6 pounds since January 4th. I wish I could lose it as fast as I gained it but I am happy to see that it is coming off. I gave up my unsalted pretzels and my morning Coca Cola and I make sure to eat under 1200 calories a day. The daily walking during the lunch hour is paying off as well. Working in an office all day makes me tired but that walk gives me the boost of energy I need to get through the afternoon. It has started raining here today and is supposed to rain for the next 4 days so I won't be walking but I'll be doing Yoga inside the office. Lord help me if any comes by and sees me. LOL