About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a scrapbook hoarder. I love to scrapbook and I hope that I can offer some inspiration to you and get inspiration from your blogs as well.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sorry I was MIA....

Hi Everyone - I apologize for not posting in a while but it's been a busy month. I had to have surgery and I went to visit my sister and my nephews in Nebraska so time slipped away from me.

I miss these little guys. That baby with his dimples just melts my heart, he is the sweetest baby and hardly ever fusses. I was able to bathe him and put him to sleep each night and he was a pure joy. I wanted to smuggle him into my luggage but little sister wouldn't let me do that. :)

His big brother just turned 2 in October and that one is smart as a whip. He can talk your head off and it's not jibber jabber, this kid can talk well. He cracks me up with his big boy conversations like, "hey mom, we need to turn right here". LOL

When I was there we took the boys to the Omaha Children's Museum and this place is GREAT for kids. If any of you live around Omaha and have little ones this place is awesome. I had a blast in the Science and Technology room. Here's a link if anyone is interested. Omaha Children's Museum