About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a scrapbook hoarder. I love to scrapbook and I hope that I can offer some inspiration to you and get inspiration from your blogs as well.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fell Off The Wagon Yesterday

Ok, so I've been doing this diet and walking everyday at lunch and I've been doing just fine. Well let me tell you, yesterday was NOT a pretty site. First of all I couldn't walk because it was raining so I stayed inside to do my 1st Yoga class with another lady I work with. Well I found out that Yoga is not going to work for me. All I could think was, "just let me lay on this mat and take a nap". I don't know if it was because it was too quiet or because I just didn't have the fresh air in my face but Yoga & I = Not gonna happen.

Then if that wasn't bad enough I ate just about everything I had on hand yesterday at work. I know I went way over my 1200 calories and I don't know why but this is what I felt like yesterday.





Luckily I was able to get back on track today and I'm doing OK but yesterday was just really weird. I hope you are all doing well. Have a great day!