About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a scrapbook hoarder. I love to scrapbook and I hope that I can offer some inspiration to you and get inspiration from your blogs as well.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Teeny Tiny Scrap Area and I admit I am a Scrapbook Hoarder

Yesterday the hubby and I went to IKEA and bought a tabletop and two drawer units to give me somewhere to scrap. The problem is that I only have space to put it in our bedroom, which wouldn't be a big deal but there is barely any room in there. Anyhow, I spent today trying to go through box after box of scrapbook items and find a place for all that "stuff". It amazes me how much scrapbook stuff I have and it doesn't include what is in the garage or our storage unit. I am a scrapbook hoarder and I love it but boy do I need more space. Once I get it finished I'll post a picture as I LOVE the table top we bought. If anyone has any clever ideas for my space (after you see the pictures) please feel free to clue me in. :)