About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a scrapbook hoarder. I love to scrapbook and I hope that I can offer some inspiration to you and get inspiration from your blogs as well.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Just Another Reason I Love My Hubby

Why does it seem like when you have a 4 day work week it takes longer for Friday to get here? It's been a really long week at work and I'm glad it's Friday. To make my Friday even better, my husband calls me at work today and asks me if I would like to have a date night on Jan. 14th? Of course I say YES. He then proceeds to book a night at this hotel in San Francisco (never mind that we live right outside of San Francisco) and get us tickets to a comedy club. Look at the views, I can't wait to spend a night with him here. He is such a Sweetie!