About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a scrapbook hoarder. I love to scrapbook and I hope that I can offer some inspiration to you and get inspiration from your blogs as well.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

I am looking forward to this New Year. I have been waiting for 2011 to end so that I could feel like I had a new slate to start from. I have New Year's Resolutions like weight loss, exercising, keeping up with my blog, doing crafts more frequently but I think one of my biggest ones will be to try and meet more people. I don't have any "friends" per se, just a few acquaintances so I am looking for a new friend. Someone that I can hang out with, do crafts, laugh with and get through the bumpy times with. Let's hope that 2012 brings me a great friend.

Happy New Year to All of You!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    Found you on 2 peas.
    I'll be back.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to make new friends once you are older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always welcome to post your blog at 2 peas... and Welcome! Love your 2012 penguin. So Cute! Thanks for sharing and good luck! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too! Love that 2012 pic!

    ReplyDelete